Sentry Data Systems, a pioneer in automated pharmacy procurement, utilization management and 340B compliance, is leading the industry in helping healthcare organizations address their three biggest challenges: reducing costs, managing compliance and improving outcomes. More than 10,000 hospitals, clinics, integrated delivery networks (IDNs) and pharmacies across the country rely on Sentry’s integrated platform for their procurement, drug utilization and compliance solutions. Since 2003, Sentry’s solutions have processed nearly 12 billion dispensations on over 3.3 billion claims and to date, Sentry has helped health systems realize more than $22 billion in savings to help them better meet their safety net mission and continue to serve their communities.
The right people. The right size.
When you’re trusting your data to a technology company, you don’t necessarily want more people. You want the right people. That’s why we’re staffed with more than 385 employees dedicated to your business and your data, including:
- More than 75 employees dedicated to customer support as part of our SentryOne Support Organization
- More than 30 dedicated account management team members
- More than 170 technology experts dedicated to managing and maintaining our platform, data and solutions
- Over 60 pharmacists, pharmacy techs and medical professionals on staff
- Sentry subject matter experts who understand your business challenges and help you find the right solutions
Serious about security
Sentry undergoes annual SOC 1 and SOC 2 audits to ensure that you feel comfortable with the security and privacy controls we have in place to guard your data. These examinations are conducted by a third-party CPA and result in detailed reports of the auditors’ findings. You can find more details regarding our security and privacy controls on our Security and Privacy page.