Under general direction of the Area Vice President, the Account Manager is responsible for providing support to the Account Management department, who networks with Sentry Data Systems’ 340B qualified hospitals (covered entities) or contracted pharmacy partners. In this position, the Account Manager is responsible for managing processes that foster strong client relationships with existing customers to drive customer satisfaction, value, retention and penetration. This position is collaborative in nature and will support leadership in maximizing continued profitability and facilitate sound business decisions.
- Provide assistance and support to the Accounts Management team- respond to requests for information such as, but not limited to analysis requests, account inquiries, billing questions or concerns, general customer service, problem solving and follow up on customer service issues
- Manage customer auto-renewals, learn and recognize triggers based on customer behavior and escalate customers who request to terminate or downgrade service, suggest additional services to generate additional revenue
- Researches company offerings and develops a basic understanding of each and how to articulate benefits to clients
- Assists clients by working with internal teams to troubleshoot common issues and providing ongoing training and guidance, escalating issues as appropriate
- Provide reporting regarding upcoming renewals, churn rates and retention rates
- Prepare agendas, graphs, reports, presentations and other paperwork to support the department and senior management as needed
- Assist on special projects and performs additional duties as assigned
- Associate degree in business, finance or equivalent combination of related experience
- Excellent oral/written communication skills
- Organization and time management skills
- Familiar with standard reporting and communication tools such as Microsoft Office, Salesforce and other technologies and their associated software programs
- Ability to follow through and prioritize workloads
- Proven ability to use phone and email outreach to generate additional revenue
- Ability to establish and maintain professional working relationships with all levels of staff, clients and the public
- Ability to interpret and understand sales business acumen
- Ability to write routine reports and correspondence.
- Detail-oriented with the ability to work with minimum/no supervision.
- Ability to understand and follow verbal and written communication.
- Willingness to be part of a team-unit and cooperate in the accomplishment of departmental goals and objectives.
- The ability to adjust to rapidly changing conditions
Diversity creates a healthier atmosphere: Sentry Data Systems, Inc. is an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.