This is a highly technical position that involves designing, testing, implementing, and maintaining our products and internal systems. Developers are expected to be independently motivated, smart, and productive. Developers are involved with, and responsible for, all aspects of the product lifecycle. Developers are expected to be able to quickly solve problems, write maintainable code, and adhere to quality standards. Developers must be able to work independently as well as in a team environment.
Qualifications / requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or equivalent combination of related experience
- Must be proficient in database concepts, SQL and familiar with relational databases (PostgreSQL, Oracle, SQLite, MySQL, SQL Server)
- Must have experience with Unix/Linux and Windows environments
- Clustered or distributed computing experience is viewed as a major plus
- Ability to establish and maintain a professional working relationship with all levels of staff, Hospital clients and the public
- Detail oriented with the ability to work with minimum/no supervision
- Ability to understand and follow verbal and written communications
- Demonstrate management and supervisory skills
- Willingness to be a part of a team-unit and cooperate in the accomplishment of departmental goals and objectives
Diversity creates a healthier atmosphere: Sentry Data Systems, Inc. is an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.