This individual will be responsible for performing a lead role in managing the implementation of Sentry’s products and services. The PM will create and maintain the project scope, schedule and other associated project documentation. The PM will work closely with internal and external resources to monitor progress and ensure a clear understanding of project status, associated risks and next steps throughout the implementation.
- Act as a resource for client to answer questions and clarify requirements
- Educate clients on Sentry products and help them to understand key requirements
- Perform/facilitate creation of initial user accounts, VPN setup and data transfer
- Conduct initial evaluation of client data
- Assist clients with troubleshooting and problem solving during the implementation process
- Communicate clearly and often with key stakeholders to ensure all parties remain in sync regarding timeline, objectives and outstanding items
- Work closely with assigned, internal technical resource to identify, communicate and resolve open issues throughout the implementation process
- Create and maintain project schedule
- Create and maintain a list of open items and risks
- Prior to go-live, prepare and/or review initial quality checks to ensure that project is ready for submission to Sentry’s QA department
- Work with client and training department to coordinate required training
- Assist with and confirm initial client order post go-live
- Comply with established internal policies, procedures and methodologies
- Maintain a high level of product/process knowledge
- Develop and maintain positive working relationships with clients and third-party vendors
- Perform other duties as necessary to support company or department objectives
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent combination of related experience.
- 3+ years of experience managing multiple/concurrent projects through the entire project lifecycle
- Working knowledge of IT industry standards and practices related to healthcare
- Excellent oral/written communication skills
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Excellent conflict resolution skills
- Comfortable using project management software
- Excellent business judgment and decision-making skills within a fast-paced stressful environment
- Ability to work in a team environment and effectively manage a set of supporting technical resources
- Self-motivated, strong initiative; ability to work independently and without direct supervision, with a drive to improve the status quo.
- Adaptable with a high stress tolerance; capable of managing multiple, complex tasks simultaneously without a significant loss of productivity or motivation.
- Self-assured, high confidence level; equally at ease addressing C-suite level executives, peers or third-party vendors, and maintains composure under stress.
- Organized and highly efficient; ability to manage time effectively and exhibits a high level of preparedness.
- Pragmatic, with a sense of high objectivity; ability to consider multiple points of view and does not allow personal opinions to impact judgment.
- Personable, strong congeniality; ability to build and foster relationships, sensitive to the needs of others and effective at diffusing tense situations.
Diversity creates a healthier atmosphere: Sentry Data Systems, Inc. is an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.