Let’s maximize the impact of your 340B program — together!
With so much on your plate and limited FTEs to get the work done, we’ve learned that having extra hands to help out can make a huge difference. That’s why our Senturion Professional Services team is here to help — consider us an extension of your team, handling the heavy lifts so you can focus on the day to day.
Senturion Professional Services
Your 340B solution is not simply a “set-it-and-forget-it” implementation — it requires regular monitoring and constant rigor for managing not only the existing setup but the frequent changes that arise. Our team of pharmacy experts, clinicians, data scientists and analysts are here to help you with the biggest challenges you’re facing:
- Audit preparation
- Maintaining compliance is time consuming — let us we help you identify red flags such as inadvertent drug diversion or Medicaid duplicate discounts and build a plan to help you avoid HRSA audit findings
- Data integrity assessment
- Your data is the key to a successful, compliance program — let us help you perform regular integrity checks, adjust your system configurations and design long-term strategies for program success
- Orphan drug opportunity management
- Orphan drugs aren’t 340B eligible, but the savings can still benefit your program — let us help you evaluate and negotiate existing contracts with manufacturers to optimize orphan drug prices
Click here to learn more about all that our Senturion services offer!
Sentry’s ranked #1
We were ranked #1 in Black Book Research’s 2021 340B Pharmacy Management Systems report, earning the highest scores for user experience, training, scalability and more! Learn more about this quantitative study here.
Interested in learning more?
Interested in learning more? Submit this form and one of our Senturion experts will reach out to discuss how we can best support you, your team and your program!