2020 was unprecedented, but you kept moving forward, representing the strength of 340B. Your dedication inspires us to keep moving forward, too. Now we invite you to hit pause on your hard work and join us at 340B Winter for fellowship, connection and progress!
Wednesday, February 17
- Hear Lisa Scholz, Head of Industry Relations, offer a fresh outlook on adaptation in 2021 at Lessons from the Field at 11 AM ET
- Don’t miss our vendor demo showcasing our 2020 enhancements and new customizable reporting options at 2 PM ET
Sentry takes your reporting and monitoring to the next level!
Last year was unprecedented, but like you, we kept moving forward — providing state-of-the-art analytics and improving our users’ experience. Join us at 2 PM ET as we review our progress and then dive into our newest enhancement, 340B BI. Learn how our new customizable reporting capabilities can help you take your program monitoring to the next level!
Thursday, February 18
- Discuss the latest compliance “hot topics” with our experts at our virtual roundtable at 1 PM ET
How confident are you in your program’s compliance?
The success of your 340B program relies heavily on a solid compliance strategy. Join our panel of experts at 1 PM ET as we dive into hot topics surrounding compliance planning and audits. We’ll also introduce you to some of our newest solutions, Sentrex Decision Queue and Referral Verification System, that can help simplify your compliance strategy by easily monitoring individual prescription eligibility and capturing more referrals.
Tuesday, February 23
- Play to win — Join our training team for a fun game of Jeopardy for a chance to win a prize
- Take a break from a packed day of conference sessions to relax with us at 6 PM ET during our virtual reception!
We’ll kick off the hour with a mixologist showing you how to make a 340Blue Dog, then you’ll meet world-renowned mentalist, Jon Stetson. Blending humor with intellect and a bit of magic, Stetson turns even the most skeptical participants into believers!
Wednesday, February 24
- Join our training team for a meet-and-greet in the booth at 1 PM ET
Throughout the conference
- Visit our booth to chat with our experts and attend micro-learning sessions
- Support this year’s conference charity, the Burn Institute — we’ll donate $5 on your behalf when you stop by our booth
- Schedule time with one of our Senturion staff members to discuss program optimization
- Keep an eye on the public forum for opportunities to play games and win prizes
- Win AirPods Pro in 340B Health’s virtual scavenger hunt