The Implementation Specialist functions as a liaison between project managers and technical resources on implementation projects. The primary focus of this role is working in coordination with the project manager and engineer to deliver quality installations, support customers during the implementation process and ensure the solution is properly set up based on their needs. The person fulfilling this role will participate in discovery and solutioning, manage and perform system setup, configuration and front-end installation for new and/or existing customers. They will provide subject matter expertise and guidance to internal and external customers through the implementation process using technical and customer service skills.
- Reviews and collects project artifacts (data map, configuration documents, etc.)
- GUI client & project setup (front end build such as client relationship setup, S/FTP, ImpMonster Project, etc.)
- Data extract unit testing/analysis
- Provide client guidance through data quality checks (client questions)
- Partner and strategize with the engineer
- Data integration and system build data results sign-off
- Pre-QA work (full system review, ticket creation, etc.)
- Client setup documentation
- Research post-GL items during warranty period
- Conducting office hours/training sessions
- Provide guidance to clients during the implementation process on the data needs, presenting test results and feedback, identifying risks related to data integrity
- Research client issues (including post-go live) to assist in root cause analysis and lessons learned to prevent future issues
- Facilitate project documentation of lessons learned with project manager and engineer
- Assist with discovery calls and solutioning
- Provide input to project manager for project schedule and work plan
- Identify areas for improvement or process surrounding quality checks, as applicable
- Work on complex and high impact/strategic projects
Qualifications / requirements
- Four-year degree in related field, or equivalent experience
- 5+ years’ related experience in designing, building, and implementing business solutions which may include using information technology
- EMR certification or experience is a plus
- Hospital operational experience is a plus
- Expert understanding of Sentry products.
- Strong oral/written communication, organization and time management skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, and PowerPoint)
- Ability to understand Sentry Data Systems’ operations and business processes
- Adaptable to changes and the ability to adjust rapidly to changing conditions
- Self-motivated with a bias for action
- Ability to work independently and with limited supervision, innovative thinking to improve status quo where necessary
- High tolerance for stress, capable of managing multiple, simultaneous, complex tasks without significant loss of productivity or motivation
- Self-assured, high confidence, does not easily lose composure under stress
- Personable, strong congeniality, ability to build and foster relationships
- Job knowledge – Meets or exceeds job knowledge for current position level and continues professional growth. Performs all tasks in reasonably expected time accurately and completely, uses available resources effectively and efficiently and works with appropriate level of supervision knowing when to ask questions or ask for help.
- Productivity – Completes work in assigned time and amount of work meets or exceeds expectations. Works well as a team member and adapts quickly to changing circumstances. Completed work is neat and accurate, with close attention to detail, and work area is organized.
- Interaction with others – Resolves conflict effectively and promotes team and departmental teamwork. Reflects a positive attitude, treats others with respect and fulfills commitments to team members through establishing trust, respect and rapport. Participates in meetings and is appropriately assertive, keeps supervisors informed of important details, and expresses ideas and information accurately and understandably in both oral and written form.
- Work management and dependability – Uses time efficiently and effectively and adheres to priorities and deadlines. Reports to work as scheduled, follows call-in and approval procedures for time off and requests leave in advance. Organizes and prioritizes work effectively and demonstrates flexibility in responding to priorities and organizational change.
- Attention to detail – Carefully thinks through complicated assignments or situations and demonstrates logical thought and attention to detail
Diversity creates a healthier atmosphere: Sentry Data Systems, Inc. is an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.