Expect more with Sentry. You may have seen this statement before, but what does it mean? To us, it means going above and beyond the intricacies of 340B to deliver an experience that inspires confidence and trust that you are getting the most success from your 340B program.
Simply put, we’re here to be your partner. You can count on us for support, expertise and more:
- Results — putting your success first, we’ve helped hospital systems, clinics and IDNs realize over $21 billion in 340B benefit
- Accountability — acting on your feedback, we’ve implemented changes/processes and are now meeting case resolution time goals at 99%
- Advocacy — championing your mission, our passion for 340B goes beyond technology and right to Capitol Hill, where we average 60 visits with lawmakers each year
Connect with us at 340B Summer!
- Learn how to simplify your hospital billing claims process with our Claims Manager Plus solution demo on Monday, July 20 at 1:15 PM ET
- See Lisa Scholz, Head of Industry Relations, discuss COVID-19’s impact on 340B at Lessons from the Field on Wednesday, July 22 at 10 AM ET
- Hear about our latest audit prep, orphan drugs and FQHC solutions by meeting with our experts
- Chat with our team and download our new 340B solutions analysis white paper by visiting our virtual booth
- Win the Sentry-sponsored grand prize, an 11″ iPad Pro, by competing in the 340B Summer Games
- Help us give back! We’ll donate to Christ House, this year’s 340B Coalition sponsored charity, on your behalf:
- $5: Attend our demo, visit our booth and/or network with us
- $25: Refer a friend to schedule a meeting with us in July
New refer a friend program! Refer your peer(s) to schedule a 1:1 meeting with us in July and we’ll enter you to win a FREE registration to 340B Winter 2021. Plus, your friend earns a $25 Uber Eats voucher after the meeting!
Even though we can’t meet or celebrate in person this year, we stand with you to help ensure the health and safety of your team, and your community — and we look forward to connecting with you at the conference!