A Sentry ETL Developer is a self-motivated, responsible technologist who thrives in an agile, demanding environment and is driven to understand and meet customer expectations, deliver defect free software, and follow architectural best practices. This developer will be involved in the design and development of all stages of the ETL lifecycle and should be comfortable working with large amounts of data in disparate formats.
- Profiling, designing and modeling data
- Providing data product solutions on multiple data platforms
- Act as leader and provide suggestions and best practices for data delivery
- Integrate multiple and complex data sources including transactional and non-transactional, structured and unstructured, etc.
- Expert in design/creation/management/business use of very large datasets
- Database tuning and performance monitoring
- Unix/Linux and Windows experience
- OOP principles and design
- Clustered or distributed computing a +
Qualification / requirements:
- BS degree and 7+ years’ of experience or equivalent combination of related experience.
- Proficiency in Oracle SQL and Oracle VLDB/Partitioning
- Proficiency in database concepts and systems types including OLTP, Data Mart
- Experience with ODI a PLUS
- Experience with healthcare data a PLUS
- Able to work well with various teams
- Great English verbal and written communication required for telecommuting roles!
- Ability to establish and maintain professional working relationships with all levels of staff, clients and the public
- Detail orientated with the ability to work with minimum/no supervision
- Willingness to be part of a team-unit and cooperate in the accomplishment of departmental goals and objectives
Diversity creates a healthier atmosphere: Sentry Data Systems, Inc. is an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.