The Associate Project Manager supports the PMO projects by functioning as liaison between project managers and technical resources on assigned projects. In this role, the Associate Project Manager is responsible for facilitating the internal and external process/workflow documentation, application configuration and data analysis.
- Collaborate with project managers and internal technical resources as required
- Review project requirements to determine required configuration of application and provide necessary information to all applicable resources
- Coordinate delivery of data feed received from external sources and facilitate required data analysis checks with internal and external resources
- Create contract and key accounts for Sentry’s products as required
- Effectively prioritize project tasks and issues in a supporting role for the project manager
- Proactive at identifying and notifying project managers of timeline challenges that may result in risk and negatively impact deliverables and expected outcome
- Maintain a working knowledge of Sentry products and configurations needed based on clients and related projects being implemented
- Review assigned projects and ensure all required items are in place to initiate project set-up
- Obtain required contract documentation from external sources (i.e. contract pharmacies, covered entities)
- Active participant in department and functional meetings and activities (i.e. office hours, education meetings, town halls, etc.)
- Collaborate with assigned Sentry technical resource to ensure all necessary checks and data analyses are completed successfully on associated contract
- Ensure correct naming convention of vendor accounts during setup in key systems
- Create key configuration worksheet for key clients, configurations, fees, contract setting, etc., by gathering and adding all related information
- Review assigned projects and ensure all key and required configurations, documentation, analyses and implementation checks are complete, agreements/amendments and applicable guides are reviewed and reconciled before transfer of project to project manager for finalization and QA review
- Research pertinent information regarding key entities and contracted locations to ensure proper configuration of process settings according to client specifications
- Performs other duties as necessary to support company or department objectives
- Active participant in continuous learning opportunities (i.e. Litmos product knowledge, PMP related training sessions, etc.)
Qualification / requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in business administration, or equivalent combination of related experience
- Prior experience working in project management office environment
- Strong oral/written communication, organization and time management skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, and PowerPoint)
- Ability to understand Sentry Data Systems’ operations and business processes
- Adaptable to changes and the ability to adjust rapidly to changing conditions
- Self-motivated with a bias for action
- Ability to work independently and with limited supervision. Innovative thinking to improve status quo where necessary
- High tolerance for stress; capable of managing multiple, simultaneous and complex tasks without significant loss of productivity or motivation
- Self-assured, high confidence; does not easily lose composure under stress
- Personable, strong congeniality; ability to build and foster relationships
- Job Knowledge – Meets or exceeds job knowledge for current position level. Performs all tasks in reasonably expected time. All work is accurate and complete. Continuing professional growth. Works with appropriate level of supervision and knows when to ask questions or ask for help. Uses available resources effectively and efficiently.
- Productivity – Completes work in assigned time (meets deadlines). Amount of work meets or exceeds expectations. Work area is organized. Works well as a team member. Adapts quickly to changing circumstances. Completed work is neat and accurate. Pays close attention to detail.
- Interaction with Others – Resolves conflict effectively. Promotes team and departmental teamwork. Reflects a positive attitude. Treats others with respect. Fulfills commitments to team members. Establishes trust, respect and rapport. Participates in meetings and is appropriately assertive. Keeps supervisors informed of important details. Expresses ideas and information accurately and understandably in both oral and written form.
- Work Management and Dependability – Uses time efficiently and effectively. Reports to work as scheduled. Follows call-in and approval procedures for time off. Requests leave in advance. Organizes and prioritizes work effectively. Adheres to priorities and deadlines. Demonstrates flexibility in responding to priorities and organizational change.
- Attention to Detail – Carefully thinks through complicated assignments or situations; demonstrates logical thought and attention to detail
Diversity creates a healthier atmosphere: Sentry Data Systems, Inc. is an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.