This individual is responsible for assisting the revenue/accounts receivable group with day to day tasks within Intacct (the accounting software) and other company systems and with related procedures and processes.
- Post and/or review payment information from various systems
- Post customer information from Salesforce and contracts into Intacct
- Assist in identifying data errors and entering corrections in Intacct
- Preparation of folders and filing of documents
- Speak with customers regarding issues, account balances, payments and credit memos
- Maintenance of periodic analyses and logs
- Perform other tasks as required to support revenue/accounts receivable group
Qualifications / requirements:
- Vocational or college degree preferred or equivalent combination of related experience
- 3+ years data experience
- Proficiency using accounting or billing system is mandatory
- Good oral/written communication skills
- Must be detailed oriented, organized, a self-starter and a self-motivated
- Good accounting, data entry and customer service skills
- Familiarity with office equipment such as copiers, computers, fax machines and printers
- Computer proficiency required for Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, and PowerPoint)
- Familiarity with Salesforce preferred
- The ability to adjust to rapidly changing conditions
- Ability to establish and maintain professional working relationships with all levels of staff, clients and the public.
- Willingness to be part of a team-unit and cooperate in the accomplishment of departmental goals and objectives
- Time management skills
- Ability to work under pressure in order to meet deadlines
Diversity creates a healthier atmosphere: Sentry Data Systems, Inc. is an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.